Are you looking for a cross-cultural professional experience during your time in Seville? If so, a spring or summer internship may be something to consider!
- Fill out request for information
- Read about the internships below
- Send recruiter resume + paragraph about career goals
- Apply online on application portal using discount codes
- Interview with Internship Coordinator in Spain to receive internship placement
- Upon approval, review and sign internship contract
- Get ready to intern in Spain!
Spring internships are available to spring semester students who take at least two advanced courses throughout their semester abroad or to returning fall students!
-Month of May
-80 clock hours
-Mid June through Mid July
-80 clock hours
Students can start internships in May and continue them into the summer if more credits are needed!
- Marketing, ESL/TESOL/TEFL, and Education Field Experience
- Choose 2-3 credits or 80-120 hours of internship time
- Intern with American Land Academy
- Learn under the supervision of Salvador Gallego de la Rosa
- Cost of an internship is $400/credit
- Must be available Monday – Thursday from 9am CST – 1pm CST
We normally offer internships with:
SO, if you are studying:
Social Services, ESL, Ministry, Non-Profit, Special Needs, Communication Disorders, Equine, Political Science, Health Science, Marketing, Psychology, Communication, Robotics, Human Resources, Sociology, Pre-law, Architecture, and many others
We have some great options for you!
If you have questions, contact Elizabeth Maki at firstname.lastname@example.org.