Are you looking for a cross-cultural professional experience during your time in Seville? If so, a spring or summer internship may be something to consider!
- Fill out request for information
- Read about the internships below
- Apply online on our application portal using these discount codes
- Send recruiter resume + paragraph about career goals
- Interview with Internship Coordinator in Spain to receive internship placement
- Upon approval, review and sign internship contract
- Create a plan of action for your internship
- Get ready to intern in Spain!
May/June Internships are available to spring semester students who take at least two advanced courses throughout their semester abroad or to returning fall students!
-Month of May and beginning of June
-120 clock hours
-Mid June through Mid July
-80 clock hours
Virtual Internship are available through American Land Academy. Contact us for info.
We normally offer internships with:
If you are studying:
Social Services, ESL, Ministry, Non-Profit, Special Needs, Communication Disorders, Political Science, Marketing, Psychology, Communication, Human Resources, Sociology, and many others
We have some great options for you!
If you have questions, contact Semester in Spain at firstname.lastname@example.org.