Are you looking for a cross-cultural professional experience during your time in Seville? If so, a spring or summer internship may be something to consider!
- Fill out request for information
- Read about the internships below
- Send recruiter resume + paragraph about career goals
- Apply online on our application portal using these discount codes
- Interview with Internship Coordinator in Spain to receive internship placement
- Upon approval, review and sign internship contract
- Create a plan of action for your internship
- Get ready to intern in Spain!
Spring internships are available to spring semester students who take at least two advanced courses throughout their semester abroad or to returning fall students!
-Month of May
-80 clock hours
-Mid June through Mid July
-80 clock hours
Students can start internships in May and continue them into the summer if more credits are needed!
- Marketing, ESL/TESOL/TEFL, and Education Field Experience
- Choose 2-3 credits or 80-120 hours of internship time
- Intern with American Land Academy
- Learn under the supervision of Salvador Gallego de la Rosa
- Cost of an internship is $400/credit
- Must be available Monday – Thursday from 9am CST – 1pm CST
We normally offer internships with:
SO, if you are studying:
Social Services, ESL, Ministry, Non-Profit, Special Needs, Communication Disorders, Political Science, Marketing, Psychology, Communication, Human Resources, Sociology, and many others
We have some great options for you!
If you have questions, contact Elizabeth Maki at email@example.com.