Are you looking for a cross-cultural professional experience during your time in Seville? If so, a spring or summer internship may be something to consider!
Semester in Spain currently partners with four high-quality organizations that can host students from a wide variety of majors/minors.
- Fill out request for information
- Read about the internships below
- Apply online on our application portal using these discount codes
- Send your resume + paragraph about career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview with Internship Coordinator in Spain to receive internship placement
- Upon approval, review and sign internship contract
- Create a plan of action for your internship
- Get ready to intern in Spain!
May/June Internships are available to spring semester students who take at least two advanced courses throughout their semester abroad or to returning fall students!
– Month of May and beginning of June
– 6 weeks
– 120 clock hours
– 3 credits
Summer Internships are available during Summer Term 2 for students who take an advanced course during Summer Term 1.
– Mid June through Mid July
– 4 weeks
– 80 clock hours
– 2 credits
Virtual Internship are available through AmericanLand. Contact us for information.
We currently offer internships with:
AmericanLand (option for longer than six weeks) – Internship Description
Paxis Inclusion – Internship Description
Ayuntamiento (City Hall, working with a political party) – Internship Description
Impacto Solidario – Internship Description
If you are studying:
Spanish, Global Studies, Business, Social Services, ESL, Ministry, Non-Profit, Education, Special Education, Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Communication Disorders, Political Science, Marketing, Psychology, Communications, PR, Pre-Med, Art Therapy, Human Resources, Sociology, and many others.
We have some great options for you!
If you have questions or would like to submit your resume, email Semester in Spain at email@example.com.