Schedule of Refunds
Wondering what refunds are available? You’ve come to the right place!
- Application fee and Tuition Deposit are non-refundable.
- If enrollment is postponed, the tuition deposit will be applicable to a different term up to one calendar year after the initial deposit payment is made.
- During the final 45 days prior to departure from the US, all payments made beyond the tuition deposit will be subject to a cancellation charge equal to 25% of the room and board fees.
- Refunds on transportation costs will be subject to carrier regulations.
- There is no refund for any portion of the fees once the students arrive in Seville. In the case of a family emergency which requires a student’s presence at home or the student’s own illness that requires them to return to the US, the unused tuition portion will be credited toward the fees of another semester in the following year. In addition, up to 50% of the unused portion of the room and board fees will be refunded. No refunds are given to students who are dismissed from the program.