What financial aid is available?

Check with your home institution to find out if your financial aid is applicable to Semester in Spain. Regardless, you may be eligible for financial aid through Trinity Christian College. Eligibility is based on the information we receive after you have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The following are the types of aid that can be processed by Trinity Christian College:

  • Pell Grant
  • Stafford Loan (subsidized and un-subsidized)
  • PLUS Loan (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students)
  • Illinois State-MAP Grant (for Illinois residents only)

Your financial aid arrangements must be completed by July 1st for the fall semester and by December 1st for the spring semester. Financial aid is not available for the summer terms.

You must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours to receive financial aid, and if you decide to audit or withdraw from too many courses, you may forfeit your financial aid.