What are the application requirements?
To be admitted into the Semester in Spain program you must…
- Be a high school graduate
- Be in good physical and mental health
- Be in good standing with his/her home university
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Provide official transcripts (if your school uses an electronic delivery system – that’s acceptable)
- Check with your school to see if they have an approval process before you apply
How do I apply?
- Complete the online application or complete a “paper” application and mail it to us.
- Pay the $50 application fee* with the online application or send a check or money order in the mail with your paper application.
- Send in your official transcripts – electronic transcripts sent from your Registrar’s office are OK
*The online application requires that you pay the fee online with a credit or debit card. The application is not complete until the payment is made.