Fall & Spring Semesters
Semester In Spain offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced level Spanish courses every fall and spring semester – so regardless of your language background, there are courses for you! Semester In Spain has welcomed students that don’t know anything beyond “hola,” as well as students who grew up with Spanish-speaking parents. Whatever your case may be, you’ll leave Semester In Spain knowing much more about the Spanish language and culture than you did when you arrived.
- Accommodations with a friendly Spanish host family
- 3 meals/day, laundry, and internet access
- Native Spaniard faculty and staff
- All class materials included, including books
- 12-18 credits of College Level Spanish
- 4 professor-led group excursions
- Cultural activities in and around Seville
- Language Exchange Partner Program
- Faith incorporation
- Week-long break halfway through the semester
- Spring Internship available during the month of May for Intermediate & Advanced level spring semester students
Dates, Courses, and Pricing
Spring and Fall pricing information is located here. Please note that some home institutions have specific cost guidelines which require you to pay your normal tuition with SIS’s room and board. Please consult your Study Abroad Office for your school’s specific policies.
Spring and Fall Application Deadlines
Fall Semester: April 30
Spring Semester: October 10
If you are interested in a semester abroad, please contact Semester in Spain at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the program or the application process.